Join us for the next AW Youth Collective Conversation
Wed 9th November 2016 3pm - 4.30pm - light refreshments supplied
ChamberHUB :: Suite 6 512 Swift Street, Albury 2640
Conversation Topic: Mapping Exercise completed previous - let's explore the outcomes of the mapping, the gaps and opportunities.
Plus a quick update from anyone who would like to share..
Partnering with E Works, TAFE NSW Riverina and the AW Youth Collective an event to connect and engage business, young people, and community will be held in June 2017.
If you would like to be involved and join the working party... expressions of interest are now open. email: firstname.lastname@example.org today..
Partnership opportunities will be available soon.
Youth Friendly Albury Wodonga bring together interested parties involved in youth employment in the region.
Working together in co-opetition (organisation agendas and self interest are left at the door) to achieve the result of "all young people who want to work will have a job by 2025"
Help us to help young people in our region and join us at our next workshop on the 21st June 9.30am - 12.30pm at Chamber HUB.
This mapping workshop will aim to:
- identify all of the key stakeholders in relation to Youth Friendly AW
- determine the key stakeholder’s roles
- show diagrammatically how key stakeholders are linked to each other
- determine the key cluster of stakeholder groups and
- determine how stakeholder contribute to the outcomes Youth Friendly AW are seeking.
Youth Friendly Albury Wodonga is using Results Based Accountability ( RBA ) with the starting point being the result.
What is Results Based Accountability ?
- Starts,with ends, and works backward to means.
- What do we want? What will that look like? How do we get there?
- Customer, results are end conditions of wellbeing for customer, agency or system
- Uses data,(indicators/performance measures) against a baseline
- Is clear,and disciplined about languageUses plain language, not exclusionary jargon
- Uses data, to drive a disciplined business-like decision making process to get better
- Involves,a broad set of partners
- Gets from, talk to action as quickly as possible
Watch this quick video for more info from Results Leadership.