You or a representative from your business are invited to attend a brief meeting to discuss the Digital Economy Strategy and benefits of the NBN to business.
What is the Digital Economy Strategy ?
AlburyCity and City of Wodonga have joined forces to create the region’s Digital Economy Strategy. The strategy has a two-year timetable of initiatives that will help local businesses and the wider community take advantage of a world that is moving increasingly online.
The DES will have a strong focus on the below digital priorities:
1. Proactive leadership and championing a digital culture.
2. Increasing digital literacy in small business and retail.
3. Digitisation of AlburyCity and Wodonga Councils (eGovernment).
4. Supporting the development and expansion of telehealth.
5. Digital innovation, collaboration and diversification.
There will be benefits to businesses in the Digital / IT sector. Your Chamber is looking to Inform and Support you during the roll out of this strategy.
Don’t miss the boat !
Make some time in your business to be informed and let us know how you feel your business could benefit from the Digital Priorities.
April 1st 7.30am – 8.45am
Chamber Offices Level 1 498 David Street, Albury.