Keep up with what's happening in business at Business B4 Hours
In just ONE hour catch up on local business news from AlburyCity, Police NSW, member businesses and other organisations.
Monthly morning meetings held on the second Tuesday of each month from 7.30am to 8.30am at ChamberHUB, check out the events page of our website for more.
Missed the event? Watch the live stream here:
- February: doing business with defence and top 10 legal tips for business
- March: launch of new AlburyCBD brand and website
- April: funking up your LinkedIn profile and single touch payroll
- May: AlburyCity draft budget update and local real estate market update
- June: tourism projects through Destination NSW and corporate uniforms for your brand
- July: tourism partner program and boost your presence through non verbal behaviour and body language
- August: Two-Cities One Community
Calling for expressions of interest...
Your Chamber are looking for FUN and INTERACTIVE warm up sessions at each monthly event. These are quick 5-10 minute engaging sessions to kick- start morning meetings.
Got an idea or interested? Fill in the form below
Share your story! If you are interested in guest presenting at Business B4 Hours? Fill in the speaker interest form below
Your Chamber welcomes members and non members to all of our events.