Help us to help you by completing the below survey.
Your feedback will be compiled for a report on Albury Wodonga’s Cross Border priorities and forwarded directly to the Cross Border Commissioner James McTavish.
The Cross Border Commissioner assists businesses, organisations and individuals who live, work and operate in cross-border areas of NSW by helping to connect them to the most appropriate agency to ensure their issue is addressed.
The Cross Border Commissioner goals and strategies are outlined in the NSW Cross-Border Commissioner Business Plan 2015-18.
Your Chamber is a member on the Cross Border Advisory Committee, local priorities include:
- Business Grants / Regional Promotion
- Education & Training
- Youth employment
- Business Regulatory Reform
- Container Deposit Scheme
- NSW Regulatory Framework Review
- Vic/NSW Business Simplification meeting
- NSW MoUs with ACT and Qld – 17/18 report and 18/19 worklists
- NSW Future Transport 2056
- Victoria Cross-Border Commissioner
- Regional Economic Development Strategies
- Visitor Economy Industry Action Plan
- Zonal Taxation
- Inland Rail
- Snowy 2.0
- Murray River Waterfront Management Strategy
- Murray River Crossings
- Opportunities from Two Cities One Community
Cross Border Newsletter Links:
Cross Border Media: