This webinar is in partnership with TAFE NSW and Apprenticeship Support Australia and is a must register for the people of NSW to understand the jobs of the future and the relevant skills students will need to get a job. Our two presenters Jon Black, Managing Director, TAFE NSW and James Moran, General Manager, Apprenticeship Support Australia are leaders in their field and committed to support business and job growth.
In fact, of the 10 job areas identified by Jobs 4 NSW as the most in-demand jobs of the future, nine are currently being taught at TAFE NSW.
This webinar will explore skills for the future in a skills led economy. TAFE NSW is Australia’s leading education and training provider and provides the practical training and industry-relevant skills. As co presenter, Apprenticeship Support Australia will provide an understanding of vocational education, employer benefits and support available. This webinar will be invaluable for businesses looking to develop workplace capability.
The five key reasons why you should register for this webinar:
- How TAFE NSW initiatives are transforming the delivery of education
- What our new B2B brand TAFE Enterprise means for business
- How TAFE NSW is addressing current skill shortages
- The importance of industry connections in designing and delivering relevant and up-to-date course content
- How we can help to address the stigma around VET pathways
Date: Monday 22nd of October, 2018
Time: 12pm – 1pm
NSW Business Chamber Members: Complimentary
Local Chamber Members: $15 including GST
Non Members: $25 including GST
To register click here