WORKSHOP: ‘The Next Step….Landing That Job’
This workshop is designed for ‘Generation Z’, School Leavers and recent Graduates who want professional training and practical tips on how to enter the workforce successfully. It is facilitated by Life Coach and Executive Business Coach, Sue Curtis. Sue’s style is interactive, fun and she is able to provide practical tips from her 25 years’ experience in human resources consulting.
Date: Tuesday 9th December 2014
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: mp personnel and training (Wodonga training rooms)
Address: 1 Birallee Place, Wodonga (Parking available)
Cost: $150.00 per person (includes; training, materials and tea and coffee on the day)
At the end of the workshop participants will:
• Have developed their future goals and actions plans
• Be knowledgeable on where to find the jobs, including the “hidden market”
• Have learned how to write a resume with tips from a Recruitment Manager to “open the door” to employment
• Have learned how to prepare for an interview
• Have learned what to say and what not to say in an interview
• Be able to present oneself for positive IMPACT to a potential employer
• Be able to stand out from the crowd
To enquire and book, please contact Sarah on (02) 6041 6286. Seats will sell fast to this event, so please book early to avoid disappointment. ($150 to be paid in person at time of booking to mp personnel and training – 517 Spencer Street, Albury).