“Your new Airconditioning installation is not just about the cheapest price”
“Well”, it’s not like buying a toaster from a superstore.
There are many things to be considered:
- The brand of air conditioner (Quality)
- Does the installation company have a good reputation?
- Can the company supply insurances & certificate of compliance to show it has been installed correctly?
- Has the air conditioning unit heat load been done correctly to suit the space required?
- Has the system been piped up & evacuated correctly?
- Is the insulation CODE Compliant (NCC/BCA)?
These are just some of the things to ask when engaging a contractor to install your air-conditioning.
If in doubt, ask the experts at Aircom Airconditioning Services. We have been designing, manufacturing, supplying & installing Airconditioning system for over 15 years and have over 60 years’ combined experience in the industry.
ARC Licence: AU07797
893 Metry Street, ALBURY NSW 2641
Phone: 02 6040 1366 Fax:02 6040 1162
Email: Website: www.aircomairconditioning.com.au