Do you know someone who deserves to be recognised for the amazing work that they do?
There are many exceptional women in NSW who deserve to be recognised. If you would like to acknowledge a woman in your community who has made a significant contribution, has demonstrated excellence in her career, or is an inspiring role model, you can nominate her for the 2015 NSW Women of the year Awards
State-wide Award categories
- The Premier’s Award recognises NSW women who have excelled in their chosen career, field or passion. These women are exceptional achievers who have made a significant contribution to NSW and whose accomplishments make them a strong role model for other women.
- The A.H. Beard Community Hero Award celebrates heroes and/or volunteers who have made outstanding contributions to the community. These women are positive role models who inspire others to contribute to the community too.
- Harvey Norman’s Young Woman of the Year Award celebrates women aged 18 to 30 years who have excelled in their career or made a significant contribution to their community.
- Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year Award celebrates women from regional NSW who have made significant achievements in areas that are important to regional or rural communities.
- NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year, awarded by the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs. This Award recognises Aboriginal women who have provided leadership in reconciliation and building cohesion in the community.
Nominations close 13 January 2016. Visit www.women.nsw.gov.au for more information