To be the leader for business in our community.
We will contact, inform, support and represent business.
Our Core Values
- Act collaboratively to support member businesses and provide opportunities that encourage and nurture them to grow and prosper through involvement with the Chamber
- Be trustworthy and accountable and act at all times with credibility and integrity – Be honest, respectful and ethical when dealing with all people
- Be leaders in identifying opportunities and addressing business issues and regional concerns – Be an independent, apolitical voice for business in the region
- Always listen and work as a team to fulfill our vision and mission
- Enhance opportunities for new business and the growth of existing businesses within the Albury Region
- Educate and promote all sections of the business community in the Albury Region
- Represent all areas of business in the Albury Region on matters relating to local, state and federal government
- Build relationships with key industry groups and stakeholders
- Foster public participation in matters relating to the welfare and future of the business community in the Albury Region
- Support and promote the retention and growth of business across all industry sectors in the Albury Region
- To provide regular forums for Chamber members to meet, address common issues and network
- To provide strong leadership to business and industry, through regular communication and innovative, responsible and transparent governance
- To promote the Albury Region as a strong active regional business centre – Encourage and establish relationships with like-minded organisations